I wish you guys could see my legs right now. All these squats, single-leg exercises, and hamstring exercises are doing magical things. :P
Don’t look at my upper body though. Lol poor arms are shriveling.
Travis Mash is writing an upper body strength program for me to do when my wrist allows. Hopefully in the few weeks.
Love these ladies! @elle_lady88 come back and train with us soon! @muscledriverusa #weightlifting #teammdusa #oly #olympiclifting #swolemates (at MuscleDriver USA)
110kg/242lb Front Squat x 4 with 3 second pauses between reps
Aww yeah! Super pumped about these :) Going for 115kg next week perhaps ;)
Front Squat Max 4 with 3 second pauses between reps
- up to 110kgx4, then 105x4, and 100x4
- so pumped with this! My squat is going through the roof. 400lbs here I come
Hamstring Curls with the Rings
- new hamstring torture! These are really really hard. My left hammie kept getting on the verge of cramping lol
Zercher Deadlift from low blocks Max 4 then -5% and -10% for 4
- up to 90kgx4, then 86x4, 81x4
- love hate relationship with these
155lb Front Squat x 20 for time:
- 33 seconds
- shaved 4 seconds off of my time from last week! I felt like I was moving slower though. So odd
Bulgarian Split Squat
- 3x8 (45kg, 50, 55)
- these are awesome and very tough. Pushing the weight a few kilos every week
Weighted Back Extension
Lol that’s all I did this day. Was so exhausted from the three workouts I did monday.
Squat Max 8 then -5% and -10% x 8
- up to 125kgx8, 128x8, 115x8
- super pumped with these! Squat is getting so strong!
A1) Sumo Goodmorning
- 8 reps (35kg, 45, 47, 47, 47)
A2) Weighted Plank
- 10kg x 60 seconds, 60, 60
A3) Lateral KB Lunge
- 8 reps each leg (10kg, 14, 20, 20)
- 60 seconds rest between each
- did these with the 6:30 CrossFit class at ABV
Squat 3RM w/ 3 second pauses between reps
- 125kgx3 then 119x3 and 113x3
SL KB DL
a.m. Walk 25 min
p.m. Run/Walk 25min
I like the way you think! ;)
Tired as furk. Don’t know what possessed me to do a sprint workout on top of two strength training sessions yesterday. 3-a-days are probs a bit excessive
Rebecca’s Wrist Injury Squat Workout Rebecca Gerdon is an original Mash Mafia Weightlifting athlete, and now she is my athlete again at Muscle Driver USA. A few weeks ago, she suffered a wrist brea…
Here’s my Squat routine that I’ve been doing ever since I had wrist surgery! This is a 12 week program created by Travis Mash and is what is going to take my squat from 330lbs to 400lbs!
And 128kg/282lbs for 8 reps! Hell yeah! :D 400lb squat is coming for sure.
Squats from Saturday!
125kg/275lbs squat for 3 with 3 second pause in the bottom. These were harder than I thought they’d be!
- barbellsandbacon said: Will the bone removal affect your wrist mobility?
It shouldn’t! That was another reason we went with the bone removal rather than getting a screw put in. Often the screw inhibits mobility after recovery. I should get full mobility back, no problem :)
Kelly Charniga (-63kg) snatching 90kg/198lb in the process of going 90/101/191 at the 2014 Pittsburgh Barbell World Team Trials. As far as I know, she’s the 2nd ranked 63 in the country right now after Geralee Vega and Mattie Rogers (and others) will have one final shot to post 192+ at the final Worlds qualifier in New Mexico in a month. After that meet, the USA world team will be finalized. Check out how low she gets!
Pretty awesome lift, right here! Hopefully I’ll hit 90 this year
Before and after wrist surgery! I thought these were pretty cool to see.
In the pic on the left, you can see my scaphoid (the bone above my radius) is fractured and has a nice big bone spur on it.
In the same spot on the right, the top half of that bone has been removed and now there’s a little space. #scaphoid #brokenwrist #allthesquats (at MuscleDriver USA)